Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

In a break from all the medical jargon and the stress of living on the heart transplant list, let me introduce you to Lucy, our very own Christmas grandbaby.  Lucy is the first child of our daughter Katie & husband Isaac.  She weighed in at 9 pounds, 14oz, after a long, hard labor.  What a blessing. Our Christmas is made so very special by her arrival.  I can hardly wait to meet her in person.

Take a few moments to enjoy the writings of Lucy's daddy, as he shares some wonderful insights on Christmas: Christmas in Utero

Last, but not least (cliche', but true ...) Happy 41st anniversary to my wonderful husband, Lee.  It's been quite a journey and I look forward to many more anniversaries to come.

Matthew 2:10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy.


2 comments:

  1. She cannot wait to meet her Nana! We love you and cannot wait to see you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete